Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hi all

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have arrived safely back in Canada with ALL our luggage (anyone who helped us move the luggage around will know what a miracle that is!!- it included the unicyle, 2 garden hoes, 3 slashers, 4 spears, 2 bows, 12 arrows just to mention the less usual parts).
We have been really been spoilt already on our return- a group of church family and friends had come to the house and did a thorough clean and garden clean up, left us with lots of food.
We can't thank everyone of you enough and pray that God will bless you richly.
I have the next week off to get reoriented into Canada and to get all my paperwork up to date.
Life is already getting busy again......

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Hi Dave and Lynn! I can't believe my luck in finding your blog online. I lost your email address somewhere in the hectic move back to the States from Kapsowar and have been wishing I could be in touch. Please email me (deanna@jhmi.edu) when you get this so we can begin to catch up. There is so much I want to share about my last 6 weeks in Kapsowar after you left and how the experience changed me. And, of course, I would love to hear how you are doing since your return to Canada! Hope to hear from you soon!